Crosswords With Friends January 22 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Crosswords With Friends January 22 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (January 22 2021) has a total of 59 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the January 22 2021 Crosswords With Friends Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 59 clues in the January 22 2021 Crosswords With Friends puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TIM which contains 3 Characters.
- Actor Robbins who won an Oscar for Mystic River is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CRAIGSTADLER which contains 12 Characters.
- 1982 Masters winner nicknamed the Walrus: 2 wds. is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in January 22 2021 Crosswords With Friends puzzle are J,Q,X,Z