Crosswords With Friends October 1 2020 Answers
Please find below all the Crosswords With Friends October 1 2020 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 1 2020) has a total of 62 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 1 2020 Crosswords With Friends Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 62 clues in the October 1 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle.
- The shortest answer is FDR which contains 3 Characters.
- Initials of the president who implemented the New Deal is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DAVIDFOSTER which contains 11 Characters.
- Let's Talk About Love producer who won the 1985 1992 and 1994 Grammys for Producer of the Year Non-Classical: 2 wds. is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 1 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle are Z