Crosswords With Friends October 2 2020 Answers
Please find below all the Crosswords With Friends October 2 2020 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 2 2020) has a total of 57 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 2 2020 Crosswords With Friends Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 57 clues in the October 2 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SAP which contains 3 Characters.
- Sticky stuff that's used to make maple syrup is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PHILIPRIVERS which contains 12 Characters.
- Chargers/Colts player who's started 224 consecutive games second among all quarterbacks: 2 wds. is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 2 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle are J,K,Q,X,Z