Crosswords With Friends September 1 2020 Answers
Please find below all the Crosswords With Friends September 1 2020 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 1 2020) has a total of 73 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 1 2020 Crosswords With Friends Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 73 clues in the September 1 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle.
- The shortest answer is IRA which contains 3 Characters.
- SEP ___ (savings plan): Abbr. is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MICHAELSTRAHAN which contains 14 Characters.
- Longtime Giants defensive end who has cohosted the third hour of Good Morning America since July 2018: 2 wds. is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 1 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle are F,J,Q,X,Z