Crosswords With Friends September 17 2020 Answers
Please find below all the Crosswords With Friends September 17 2020 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 17 2020) has a total of 67 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 17 2020 Crosswords With Friends Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 67 clues in the September 17 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle.
- The shortest answer is LED which contains 3 Characters.
- ___ Zeppelin is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ARETHAFRANKLIN which contains 14 Characters.
- Queen of Soul who sang the National Anthem at the 2006 Super Bowl in her hometown of Detroit: 2 wds. is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 17 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle are Q,Z