Crosswords With Friends September 25 2020 Answers
Please find below all the Crosswords With Friends September 25 2020 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 25 2020) has a total of 66 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 25 2020 Crosswords With Friends Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 66 clues in the September 25 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TAD which contains 3 Characters.
- Abe Lincoln's youngest son is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is LORENAOCHOA which contains 11 Characters.
- She was the first Mexican golfer to rank #1 in the world and received golf's Bob Jones Award in 2011: 2 wds. is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 25 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle are J,Q