Crosswords With Friends September 27 2020 Answers
Please find below all the Crosswords With Friends September 27 2020 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 27 2020) has a total of 62 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 27 2020 Crosswords With Friends Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 62 clues in the September 27 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle.
- The shortest answer is DUH which contains 3 Characters.
- How could you not have known that?! is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ANNEWITHANE which contains 11 Characters.
- 2017-2019 Netflix series based on a 1908 novel about a high-spirited orphan girl: 4 wds. is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 27 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle are F,J,Q,X,Z