Crosswords With Friends September 30 2020 Answers
Please find below all the Crosswords With Friends September 30 2020 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 30 2020) has a total of 61 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 30 2020 Crosswords With Friends Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 61 clues in the September 30 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ELK which contains 3 Characters.
- State animal of Utah is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MARLONBRANDO which contains 12 Characters.
- On the Waterfront actor who won an Oscar for portraying 40-Across in 1972's The Godfather: 2 wds. is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 30 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle are H,J,Q,X,Z