Crosswords With Friends September 4 2020 Answers
Please find below all the Crosswords With Friends September 4 2020 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 4 2020) has a total of 69 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 4 2020 Crosswords With Friends Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 69 clues in the September 4 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle.
- The shortest answer is NED which contains 3 Characters.
- ___ Stark (Game of Thrones character played by Sean Bean) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is WILLIEMAYS which contains 10 Characters.
- Hall of Fame Giants center fielder who started in the Negro Leagues: 2 wds. is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 4 2020 Crosswords With Friends puzzle are J,Q,X,Z